With new custom settings and enhanced features, the new cutting-edge BBQ Guru DigiQ DX3 is your must-have automatic temperature control for consistently creating tender, juicy slow-cooked meat every time.
Keep your cooker’s heat at the perfect, precise temperature like never before. The new and advanced BBQ Guru DigiQ DX3’s SMART COOK feature makes it easier to hold even temperatures with pre-programmed modes that are perfectly tailored to your cooker. With a simple touch of a button, choose your ideal SMART COOK setting, and the fan’s variable flow rate will automatically adjust the amount of airflow based on the size and type of cooker you have.
Whether your grill requires more air at shorter intervals or less air at longer intervals, these adjustments lead to greater efficiency and better tasting meals.
The DigiQ® DX3 has a sleek, upgraded new look as does the completely redesigned Pit Viper fan. The high temperature and water-resistant Pit Viper fan includes an easier to use damper system with fine-tune adjustment capabilities, allowing you to create your perfect temperature and maximize fuel efficiency.
Activate the “Ramp Mode” feature and the DigiQ detects when your food is approaching its “done” temperature. It then shuts off the fan blades. That allows you more time to remove your meat at the perfect moment, avoiding the chances of overcooking.
Open Lid Detection
Since opening your cooker’s or smoker’s lid can cause a quick drop in temperature, DigiQ’s built-in algorithms evaluate when a sudden drop in temperature has happened. It then automatically minimizes temperature disturbance and speeds up recovery time to the desired cooking temperature.
BBQ Guru DigiQ DX3 Features
- Full-time adaptive control algorithm learns how your pit behaves for better stability and accuracy
- New SMART COOK feature for improved accuracy
- The Open Lid Detection option senses when the cooker is open. This minimizes the temperature disturbance and quickly recovers your grill to the desired cooking temperature
- Exclusive Ramp Mode feature lowers cooking heat when meat temperature rises close to the “done” temperature so your meat doesn’t overcook
- Because of its precision, your charcoal burns more efficiently, lasts longer, and saves you money
- High intensity LED display that is visible in bright sunlight
- Controls temperatures ranging from 0°C-245°C range with +/- 1°C accuracy
- Runs on 240V AC power
- High temperature, water-resistant Pit Viper included and can control up to two powerful (optional) Pit Bull fans (for bigger cookers)
- Recipe booklet included
Adapter Small -Thus unit is dedicated to the smaller aperture ceramics such as the Kamado Joe / Monolith Junior and the Small / Minimax Big Green Egg
Adapter Standard – This unit contains a universal adapter suitable for most of the top brand medium / large ceramic grills eg. Classic, Big Joe, Le Chef, Big Green Egg L, XL & XXL. It is also compatible with Weber and Pro Q smokers.