Turn your Monolith ceramic grill into a high-quality smoker. A well-rounded range of smoke flavours, something for every taste! These smoke pellets each produce, depending on the type of wood, their own signature flavour. Made purely of hardwood (no bark used) and are suitable for all types of grills. The pellets are scattered directly on to the charcoal – no soaking required.
- Apple: Very sweet, fruity smoke. Provides the most intense fruit wood flavour. Very popular with Pulled Pork. For: beef, pork, game
- Beech: The mild smoke taste fits almost every grill good. Also very suitable as a basis for own pellet mixtures. Perfect for pork, beef, poultry and for baking.
- Cherry: Mild, sweet and fruity smoke – gives delicate flesh a special flavour. Very popular with Spare Ribs. For: beef, pork, poultry, fish and game.
- Hickory: Strong nutty smoke, very individual use and ideal for spare ribs. For: Beef, pork, ham and game.
- Maple: Very mild, sweet and slightly smoky taste. For: pork, poultry, fish and for baking.
- Mesquite: Strong and spicy – the typical BBQ flavour from the southern states. For: beef, pork, poultry, fish and game.